top of page
  • Admin

Landlord Safety Certificate (CP12)

Updated: Dec 5, 2018

As a landlord, you certainly will know that every year you have to supply a Gas Landlord Safety Certificate on each or your properties.

Gas-It Heating Ltd offers excellent deals to estate agents or private landlords, requiring this service.

And while you have having the Landlord Safety Certificate done, why not get the boiler, gas fire or gas stove serviced by our engineers? Combining a landlord safely certificate with a service is much cheaper that getting each done individually. Please contact us for more details or pricing.

Landlord safety certificate wokingham

15 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page